June 08, 2007

A...Boy? And His Dog

You know, getting my highlights redone last night along with my nails was a very good idea. *flips hair* I think I look positively darling, don't you?

*turns to pet Maltese*

Well?! Of course you're speechless Dahlin. *pets dog on head* Now what should I feed you?

*rummages for dog food* So what will it be? Chicken, or Fish?

[Dahlin: *barks*]

Chicken it is then. I have a feeling you don't like fish, Dahlin.

[Dahlin: *shakes head and yips*]

Smart boy! *pets Dahlin on head and pours food into bowl*

*walks to closet* Hmm...what to wear, what to wear? Nothing pink...I've got to show off my new highlights as a solo outlet. What about...hmm...blue? No, blue is too flashy too.

*whistles* Dahlin! Yip-yip!

[Dahlin: *barks, comes running, barrels into Kyuzo's leg* *shakes* *looks up at Kyuzo, panting*]

C'mere! *picks Dahlin up* So Dahlin, ready to help Papa pick out some clothes?

[Dahlin: *wags tail*]

Good. Now...blue?

[Dahlin: *sneeze*]

Okay...red? (Dahlin is silent)

Green?
Purple?
Orange?
Black?
White?

[Dahlin: *yips*]

Hmm...*puts Dahlin down, takes out white button-down* Isn't this a bit too...old?

[Dahlin: *growls*]

Okay! Okay! You don't have to be so grouchy! White it is. How about...a hat? *picks up beret* Nah...that's too frenchy. Oh, what about this!

*takes out shopping bag at the back of the closet*

I just bought this yesterday...*takes out two fedoras, one human-sized, one doggie-sized* *places small fedora on Dahlin's head* *puts human fedora on at an angle*

What do you think? *pets Dahlin*

[Dahlin: *yips*]

Great! That's my little fashionista! *pets again*

*puts on black pants and leopard-print oxfords* Okay sweetie! Ready to go?

[Dahlin: *runs and fetches leash in mouth*]

Good boy! *puts leash on Dahlin* Now let's go!

*saunters out door*

No comments: