June 01, 2007

Alone But Not Lonely

She tells me we're too old not to have anything to do. And she's right. I could be doing my laundry, or paying my bills, but I DON'T WANT TO. Darling, life's too boring when you're alone. Which is what I am, alone.

I'd smoke but I quit smoking and I don't want to pick up the habit again.

*makes a turn*

*hands on the wheel, stares straight ahead*

I would turn on the radio, but nothing good plays at this hour. Yuzuki's such a sourpuss, shooing me off like I was Nekomi. And I am anything but an immature twenty-two year old who loves kicking factory-wrought metal.

*makes another turn* Can't a guy be lonely? I mean really Darling, I'm just a lonely man...kind of. I mean, really, how 'man' can a gay guy be? The appropos term is 'gay', not 'fruit'. Do I look like an apple to you?

*flips pink highlights* But anyway, I should be used to it. In touge racing...loneliness is kinda the norm. I just need to prove I can race with the big boys, and then I'll be happy. Law student and racer...that would look so good on a sexy little black business card.

Too bad I can't put it on one. *sigh* -_-

*pulls up in parking lot* Anyway, I'm home. *fumbles for keys*

*walks in, turns on lights* Dear God! My nails are so...eugh! Must dash to beauty shop...that's it! Why didn't I think of it before!

*runs out and hops into NA*

Darling, I may be alone, but you're never lonely at the nail salon.

No comments: