June 01, 2007

*Beats Drums* Karaoke Poetry

*beats drums* I really don't understand why the team thinks I'm silly. I don't. The bongos are an intense source of succor. *Breathes deeply* And they relieve stress. Of course, as I said before, I am a lone fish *beat beat* floating on a sea of insanity. Surrounded by those who cannot understand my intense spiritual connection to the drums.

So I suppose I'll just have to force it on them. Eichiro-san. Hurry it up in there.

[Eichiro: I'm hurrying!]

*beats drums menacingly*

[Eichiro: Then again, I could always get a bit faster! ^zipping noise^]

Finally. Eichiro-san is one of the only sane ones. But he has already been dazed and confused by the haze that is life. *snaps fingers*

This is why I must ask him to come with me. At any rate, he's the only one who could possibly comprehend the extreme depth that is...

[Eichiro: Alright, I'm done now Ayase. So...what did you want me to do? *wrinkles nose*]

Eichiro-san, come with me. I need you to sit through something with me.

[Eichiro: ...uh, okay. What?]

It is required that I bring a guest to the art corner tonight, but I have to take care of my youngest sister. So I need you to entertain her while I'm on stage.

[Eichiro: That's all? Uhm...okay. What are you going to perform.]

/I hope he understands this./

Karaoke poetry, Eichiro-san. Karaoke poetry.

[Eichiro: *falls over chibi style*]

No comments: