June 04, 2007

The Heartache's On Me

*Mr. Deja Vu kimi ga inai/Maboroshi ni natta hibi/Kizuitara kimi ga inai/Toki no hari wa ugokanai/SPEAK TO ME...*

[Yuzuki: *picks up cellphone* Hello?]

I can't believe you left me alone AGAIN Yuzuki! What is it with you and Kyuzo?

[Yuzuki: *sigh* Don’t you think you should try to resolve this on your own? It has been a month… ]

*blush* I'm not talking about that issue Yu-chan! I'm talking about WHY HAVE YOU LEFT ME ALONE AGAIN!!

[Yuzuki: Or do you intend to do drinking again, and want us to drive you back home, or something along the lines of that? You can be such a brat…]

*turns redder* I-I'm not! And no I didn't intend to go drinking today! I-I...err...It's just...DAMNIT you always do this to me, always!

[Yuzuki: *deeper sigh* Can't you just call Ayase or Eichiro-kun?]

They're at Karaoke Poetry night. Ei-chan got roped into babysitting.

[Yuzuki: What about Kyuzo? Last time I saw him he was sharing the same sentiments as you.]

He's at the nail salon. You know what that means.

[Yuzuki: You’re twenty-two… Don’t you have something else to do? Like a distraction? Or do you have no life?]

ARE YOU IMPLYING I'M A SOCIAL MISFIT!! *yells*

^Enter Kyouichi^

[Kyouichi: That you have to call someone up early in the morning? So, Yuzuki, what’s all this yelling about? You aren’t deaf, or are you? *grunts*]

Is that a...that's a man's voice! Yuzuki! What are you doing at *checks watch* 12AM with a MAN??

[Yuzuki: No, I’m not deaf. Although she might think so… *winces at loud yelling* *holds phone a foot away*]

[Kyouichi: Who is it anyway?]

[Yuzuki: My teammate. My really spastic teammate…]

I. Am Not. SPASTIC! *yelling again*

[Kyouichi: Ah, that explains a lot…]

[Yuzuki: *wince* I know it’s 12AM. I can read time, FYI.]

...You're with a guy. YOU'RE WITH A GUY! At 12AM!!!

[Yuzuki: He's my friend.]

At 12AM! What kind of friends do people have at 12AM?!

[Yuzuki: He’s a really long time friend. Like longer than you’ve been alive.]

So? 12AM!

[Yuzuki: Uhuh… We’re racers. We’re used to sleeping late.]

Racers sleep at night when they aren't racing! Not staying up all night doing... God knows what!

[Kyouichi: *whispers* When are we going back to…]

Don’t think I didn’t hear that! Oh my God, Yuzuki! You’re fucking right now, aren’t you?!

[Yuzuki: Uh, no. Do you think I’d answer my phone if I were?]

Yeah...Riiiiight...Oh forget I even called. I'll leave you two alone. USE PROTECTION. Bye Yu-chan.

[Yuzuki: Fine, fine. Bye.]

*hangs up* *takes off hairclip* *stares at hairclip*

It's funny, having a month fly by and you're still wondering how he's doing. Does he miss you. Did he care. This usually happens to bimbos, not motivated career women with dedicated hobbies.

*flops onto bed, still holding clip* But still...why can't I stop thinking about this, huh? And why do my 'friends' have to be so dense as to not figure out why I want them around? When they're around I'm not as lonely. It's when I'm alone that it sucks.

That and there's no more beer in the fridge. *sigh*

...Eugh, and now Yu-chan, who I'm pretty much going to consider my best friend (first I've ever had), has a boyfriend. I don't know who he is or what he looks like, but I don't care. It makes me feel even more pathetic when hyper Apathy-Queen Yuzuki Kamaji has a boyfriend who appears to be playing for keeps. Or at least, they're screwing for keeps.

Some cosmic killjoy up there just LOVES to mess with my life. *sigh* I'm on to you, you JERK!

*turns pin over in hands* ...Jeez. It's been a month. Yu-chan's right. I should get better by now. The problem is, I can't. I can't get over you, you goddamn gorgeous asshole BASTARD. *puts clip back in hair and pats it*

*Walks to fridge* Soda pop. Urgh. It'll do. *pops can open, raises can* Oh well. Tonight, the heartache's on me.

*drinks* *wipes tear away*

No comments: