June 01, 2007

To Nikko!

Okie... *looks at Kyuzo* Well, I'll be leaving now.

[Kyuzo: Hey! Why are you leaving me alone?!]

I'm sure you can do something else too... We're too old to have nothing to do...

[Kyuzo: Ouch. We're not thaaat old yet.]

*shrug* Well, I feel that way. Anyway, see yah!

[Kyuzo: *pout* Fine! Be that way! The lot of you! *gets into NA and drives away*]

So... I suppose, now'd be a good time to head over. I hope he got the DVDs... *dreamy smile*

She slid into her precious NC, glancing at her mirror quickly, she smiled. Opening her glove compartment, she put out a ratty old stuff toy. Pressing it's balding head to her lips, she smiled again. She put it down on her lap gently and reached back into the compartment, pulling out a compact CD case. Flipping through her collection boredly, she tilted her head slightly as she found a certain volume of Super Eurobeat she hadn't listened to in ages.

Slipping it out of it's plastic case, she put SEB 173 into her CD player. She skipped the first songs until she got to track 15, where she closed her eyes then nodded. Proceeding to step on the clutch then balancing the accelerator, she lurched down the road speeding down to Nikko.
*I don't need to find a place now/ You're close to me now/ I believe I need to tell you/ Who I really am*

*tucks hair behind ear*

*sigh*

*proceeds to almost run over a granny crossing the street*

*Open your heart, you've got to believe it/ I'm just waiting for your love/ Tell me you always be with you*

*enters highway and takes note of any interesting cars*

*her attention is caught by a black and red FD, a Veilside FD*

Ooh... Nice car...

*I just need to take my time now/ With you tonight babe/ Close your eyes and try to tell me/ Who you really are*

Soon the exit for Nikko appears and she takes it, excitement making her reckless as she swerves past aforementioned FD. The FD honks loudly at her, but she ignores it as she hurried to her destination.

* gets out and stares at the apartment complex*

*grin*

*gets bag from trunk and stuffs stuff toy into it*

*grin*

*heads up*

Knock, knock...

[Kyouichi: Hey there... You're finally here... I've got the DVDs, and made dinner.*grin* I hope you haven't had dinner yet.]

No comments: