June 01, 2007

The Formation

Well... Ahem...

[Nekomi: *scoff* Get on with it...]

*glare*

Fine. This is D-GX. The Drift-Grip Experiment.

[Kyuzo: Should it be... I dunno, DD-GX? I mean, she's the only one gripping around...]

[Nekomi: *sticks tongue out* As if... DD-GX sucks.]

Yeah... As she said, I grip the corners... Mostly anyway... And these two drift like crazy. In fact, I don't know how they even afford their tyres... Well, Kyuzo, I see, but Neko-

[Nekomi: Oi! No bashing!]

[Kyuzo: Actually, she does have a point... We burn our tires a lot more... Hey, maybe...]

[Nekomi: Shut it! Turncoat! Who cares?! Drift is the best!]

Right... Anyway. We met only recently and since we all drive the same car, only different generations of it, and we were all racers, we decided on forming a team. Those were the two drifters, if you haven't caught onto that yet.

[Ayase: *beats on her bongo drums* I sense dissension...]

Uhuh... That was Ayase. She's our mechanic. And chef. And the one who brings out her drums... like whenever...

[Eichiro: What about me?!]

Him too. Eichi-kun's our second mechanic.

[Eichiro: *pout* Wow... Jeez, why do I get the one-liner?]

He has a nice car though. A totally hot one. *nods*

[Nekomi & Kyuzo: Ours are hotter though! *high five*]

No comments: